Work With Me
Let’s work together to help mindful, experience-driven travelers find and connect with your business or brand
My goal with A Wandering Foreigner is to share real, relatable, usable advice that other budget-minded travelers can use while traveling, whether that’s short- or long-term. Through this site, I aim to encourage others to get out, push themselves, explore, and live their most authentic lives.
I take pride in my loyal Wandering community and work hard to provide my readers with authentic, high-quality writing and advice with inspiring photography.
Does my work sound like something you’d like to join?
Let’s connect! With a strong background in integrated marketing, journalism, and food/travel public relations, I understand that unique and creative content is what hooks readers and gets them coming back for more. Here are a few things that A Wandering Foreigner can offer you:
- Visibility in front of a unique and loyal audience that is growing by the day
- Collaborative posts that promote your message
- Trusted information about locations and destinations with the real facts to back it up
- Access to a community that’s centered around experiential-travel, holistic living, and authentic lifestyles
- Timely delivery and high-quality writing
If this sounds like something you’re into, please send an email to email@example.com. I read and reply to every email I get as quickly as possible.
A few collaborative opportunities for us to work together include:
- Sponsored posts – please note that I disclose relationships with sponsored content to my readers at the bottom of each post. I like to be honest here!
- Press trips and FAM trips
- Hotel, hostel, restaurant and tour company reviews
- Product reviews
- Social media promotion and management
- Social media takeovers and Twitter chats
It’s important to note that only brands and businesses that align with A Wandering Foreigner’s audience and messaging will be considered.
So, are you interested yet?
Send Casey an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to our work together!